These local businesses help to support the New Deal Cafe.
- Greenbelt Co-op Grocery Store
- The co-op grocery store is across Roosevelt Center from the cafe, and we get many groceries there.
We buy local!
- The Electric Maid
- The cafe will be catering food for this coffee and music house in Takoma Park, MD.
- Greenbelt Farmers Market
- Greenbelt Farmers Market is a new farmers market located in historic Greenbelt, Maryland.
Our primary motive is to provide a place for our community to purchase high quality, locally harvested food.
- The Friends of the New Deal Cafe Arts organize festivals and exhibits by local artists at the cafe.
- Old Greenbelt Theatre
- The historic Greenbelt movie theatre sits across from the cafe in Roosevelt Center. Check out
this week's schedule,
see a movie, then stop by the cafe for dinner or dessert!
- Greenbelt Arts Center
- The Arts Center, also located in Roosevelt Center, puts on plays and musicals using talented
local actors, singers and dancers. Evening productions usually start at 8pm, so we
recommend that you dine at the cafe first, then take in a show! On Friday and Saturday,
come back for dessert to chat about your theatre experience.
Find Other Local Businesses
- Shop Local Greenbelt
- Lists local businesses and events.