Art on the Walls
The New Deal Cafe provides a venue for local artists
to exhibit and sell their work. We have a
showroom and glass display cases, and every other month new artwork is featured. Join us at a reception to meet the creative talent behind the next
If you're an artist, we'd love to talk to you about having a show at the cafe.
The cafe's art exhibits are mounted by the New Deal Cafe Art Committee and
sponsored by the Friends of New Deal Cafe Arts
with support from Prince George's County. Your tax-deductible donation to FONDCA supports art at the cafe.
May - June 2015
Attention Artists! Green Man Festival Group Art Show
This year's theme is "water" in all its forms.
The show will be on display for the months of May and June in the New Deal Cafe. The reception will be Sunday, June 7, from 3pm to 5pm.
- 2-dimensional art work in all media is welcome for submission. A display case is available for 3-dimensional art work, for pieces no larger than 10" x 10".
- All 2-dimensional art work must be hooked, wired, and ready to hang.
- This exhibit is limited to artists 18 years and over.
- Please submit a digital image of the work you would like to have considered for the show to email@example.com (up to 4 entries per artist).
- Please include the title and size of each art work submitted.
- Deadline for submission for the show "Water" is Friday, April 24, 9pm. Artists will be notified about acceptance of their work by Monday, April 27.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 301-602-2769 to speak with Meg Haney.