All draft pints are $4.59 plus tax. Half pints are $2.75 plus tax. Bottled beers are $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 6pm to 7:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off any beer or glass of wine.
- Atlas Brew Works District Common, a pale, well-balanced beer combining crisp lager character with fruity ale notes. 5.1% ABV 20 IBUs
- DuClaw The Funk , a traditional American Wheat Ale with a stunning encore of blueberry and Meyer lemon. 5% ABV 16 IBUs
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA , a powerful but balanced East Coast IPA with a lot of citrusy hop character, it’s the session beer for hardcore enthusiasts! 6% ABV 60 IBUs
- Boulevard Early Riser Coffee Porter , a smooth, dark, rich and roasty porter brewed with Colombian Cajibio Estate coffee. 5% ABV 28 IBUs
- Corona, a pale lager
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Not Your Father’s Ginger Ale, a hard soda with a high intensity of ginger and lemon, a tinge of black currant, and a light sweetened flavor with woody attributes.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.