We offer coffee, tea, and pastries from opening until 11am, and coffee and tea all day. Lunch menu items are offered starting at 11am and dinner menu items starting at 5:30pm.
On Sundays, the kitchen closes at 8:30pm. On Tuesday-Saturday, the kitchen closes 1 hour before the cafe closes; the bar is open until closing time.
Directions to the New Deal Cafe113 Centerway
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Get directions from Google Maps.
From the Capital Beltway (495)
- Take Kenilworth Avenue (exit 23 – MD Route 201) north.
- Turn right on Crescent Road.
- Follow Crescent Road for 1 mile into Old Greenbelt until you reach Roosevelt Center (2nd stop sign).
- Turn right on Centerway into Roosevelt Center.
From Greenbelt Road (MD 193)
- Turn left on Southway into Historic Greenbelt.
- Go through one traffic light and 2 stop signs into Roosevelt Center.
Parking is free! The center section of the parking lot has two-hour spaces. If the lot is full, more parking can found by following the parking lot around the back of Roosevelt Center. The New Deal Cafe is the middle of Roosevelt Center, across from the historic movie theater.