2018 Crazy Quilt Music Festival!
Noon to 11:30PM
Join us for the annual Crazy Quilt Music Festival, a full day of live music outdoors onstage in historic Roosevelt Center, showcasing a variety of musical genres. The music moves indoors from 8:30 -11:30pm as usual, with the Billy Coulter Band in the back room of the cafe.
Lawn chairs, blankets and dancing shoes welcome!
The day’s schedule:
- Noon – TransAtlantic Crossing
- 1pm – Georgie Jessup
- 2pm – The Bachelor and the Bad Actress
- 3pm – Drum Circle with Katy Gaughan
- 4pm – Kalima
- 5pm – Dar Stellabotta
- 6pm – Jah Swaby
- 7pm – Casanovela
- 8pm – Shannon Bielski and the Moonlight Drive
- 8:30pm – Bill Coulter Band – inside stage
You must be logged in to post a comment.