Draft pints are $5.50 plus tax. Half pints are $3.50 plus tax. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA & Dogfish Head Punkin Ale are $6.50 (10oz.) plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints, 90 Minute IPA and Punkin Ale).
- Flying Dog Dogtoberfest – Containing five premium malts, this unique lager draws its influence from the Vienna Marzen or Oktoberfest style. It is rich and malty with a sweet aroma and deep mahogany color 5.6% ABV 30 IBUs
- Victory Hop Devil IPA – Bold, spicy and menacingly delicious, this American-hopped IPA offers an aromatic punch and follows through with a lasting, full-bodied finish. 6.7% ABV 50 IBUs
- Bell’s Special Double Cream Stout – Named for its velvety smooth, creamy texture, this incredibly rich stout is brewed with 10 different specialty roasted malts chosen that impart notes of rich mocha and espresso. Dark and sweet tones intermingle with a soft, roasty finish. 6.1% ABV
- Bold Rock Rosé Hard Cider – A fruit-forward rosé style cider with a crisp berry finish. Much like a rosé wine, cider can be crafted to highlight different taste profiles and allow the nuance of the fruit to shine through. With an emphasis on the classic berry notes of a rosé, Bold Rock has created a cider that gives its apple base a vibrant fresh finish akin to the wine counterpart. Naturally gluten-free. 6% ABV
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA – With rich pine and fruity citrus hop aromas and a strong malt backbone, 90 Minute IPA is “perhaps the best IPA in America” (Esquire). 9% ABV 90 IBUs
- Dogfish Head Punkin Ale – A full-bodied, spiced brown ale brewed with baked pumpkins, cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar. 7% ABV 28 IBUs
- Bud Light, brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.
- Yards Brewing Co. Philadelphia Pale Ale, dry-hopped with an abundance of distinctive Simcoe hops, this straw-colored pale ale is more drinkable than bitter, more aromatic than aggressive. Philly Pale Ale, as it’s better known, is crisp, hoppy and bursting with citrus.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Gato Negro
- Pinot Grigio, Hayes Ranch
- Riesling, Oh Schist!, Germany
- Chardonnay, Gato Negro
- Prosecco Sparkling, Da Luca
- Rosé, Sweet Walter
- Syrah, Terra Vega
- Merlot, Hayes Ranch
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Hayes Ranch
- Dolcemente, Cantina Gabriele
- Malbec, Terra Vega, Chile