Draft pints are $5.50 plus tax. Half pints are $3.50 plus tax. Flying Dog Imperial IPA & Boulevard Tank 7 are $6.50 (10oz.) plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints, The Truth Imperial IPA and Tank 7).
- Boulevard American Kolsch Golden Ale – With a light to medium mouthfeel, this ale delivers a slight malt sweetness that gives way to a crisp clean finish with a touch of lingering citrus/herbal hops. 4.6% ABV 18 IBUs
- Terrapin Beyond The Galaxy IPA – A single hop IPA brewed with a mass of Galaxy hops for stellar flavor and aroma. 6.3% ABV 69 IBUs
- Evolution Rise Up Stout – A full bodied, rich, Caribbean style coffee stout that is well balanced, roasty, and full of flavor. 6.7% ABV 40 IBUs
- Dogfish Head Namaste – A witbier bursting with good karma. Made with dried organic orange slices, fresh-cut lemongrass and a bit of coriander, this Belgian-style white beer is a great thirst quencher. 4.8 % ABV 20 IBUs
- Flying Dog The Truth Imperial IPA – A well-balanced double IPA that is resinous and citrusy in both aroma and flavor with pine, tangerine, grapefruit and pineapple. 8.7% ABV 80 IBUs
- Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale – A complex Belgian-style farmhouse ale with fruity aromatic notes that tapers off to a peppery, dry finish. 8.5% ABV 38 IBUs
- Bud Light, brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.
- Yards Brewing Co. Philadelphia Pale Ale, dry-hopped with an abundance of distinctive Simcoe hops, this straw-colored pale ale is more drinkable than bitter, more aromatic than aggressive. Philly Pale Ale, as it’s better known, is crisp, hoppy and bursting with citrus.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Jellybean
- Pinot Grigio, Hayes Ranch
- Riesling, Oh Schist!, Germany
- Chardonnay, Gato Negro
- Prosecco Sparkling, Da Luca
- Rosé, Sweet Walter
- Syrah, Terra Vega
- Merlot, Hayes Ranch
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Hayes Ranch
- Dolcemente, Cantina Gabriele
- Malbec, Terra Vega, Chile