Draft pints are $5.50 plus tax. Half pints are $3.50 plus tax. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA & Boulevard Tank 7 are $6.50 (10oz.) plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints, 90 Minute IPA and Tank 7).
- Flying Dog Dogtoberfest – Containing five premium malts, this unique lager draws its influence from the Vienna Marzen or Oktoberfest style. It is rich and malty with a sweet aroma and deep mahogany color 5.6% ABV 30 IBUs
- Victory Hop Devil IPA – Bold, spicy and menacingly delicious, this American-hopped IPA offers an aromatic punch and follows through with a lasting, full-bodied finish. 6.7% ABV 50 IBUs
- Evolution Rise Up Stout – A full bodied, rich, Caribbean style coffee stout that is well balanced, roasty, and full of flavor. 6.7% ABV 40 IBUs
- Bold Rock Rosé Hard Cider – A fruit-forward rosé style cider with a crisp berry finish. Much like a rosé wine, cider can be crafted to highlight different taste profiles and allow the nuance of the fruit to shine through. With an emphasis on the classic berry notes of a rosé, Bold Rock has created a cider that gives its apple base a vibrant fresh finish akin to the wine counterpart. Naturally gluten-free. 6% ABV
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA – With rich pine and fruity citrus hop aromas and a strong malt backbone, 90 Minute IPA is “perhaps the best IPA in America” (Esquire). 9% ABV 90 IBUs
- Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale – A complex Belgian-style farmhouse ale with fruity aromatic notes that tapers off to a peppery, dry finish. 8.5% ABV 38 IBUs
- Bud Light, brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.
- Yards Brewing Co. Philadelphia Pale Ale, dry-hopped with an abundance of distinctive Simcoe hops, this straw-colored pale ale is more drinkable than bitter, more aromatic than aggressive. Philly Pale Ale, as it’s better known, is crisp, hoppy and bursting with citrus.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Gato Negro
- Pinot Grigio, Hayes Ranch
- Riesling, Oh Schist!, Germany
- Chardonnay, Gato Negro
- Prosecco Sparkling, Da Luca
- Rosé, Sweet Walter
- Syrah, Terra Vega
- Merlot, Hayes Ranch
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Hayes Ranch
- Dolcemente, Cantina Gabriele
- Malbec, Terra Vega, Chile