All draft pints are $5.50 plus tax. Half pints are $3.50 plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 11am to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off any beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints).
- Boulevard American Kolsch Golden Ale, poring golden in color, the aroma is of bready malt punctuated by a slightly minty hop character. With a light to medium mouthfeel, American Kolsch delivers a honey-like malt sweetness that gives way to a crisp clean finish with a touch of lingering citrus/herbal hop flavor. 4.6% ABV 18 IBUs
- Franklins Nude Eel IPA, a well-rounded, highly drinkable IPA crafted exclusively for The New Deal Cafe by Franklins Brewery in Hyattsville, MD. 6.5% ABV 60IBUs
- Old Dominion Oak Barrel Stout, an infusion of vanilla beans and oak chips that result in an unparalleled, smooth, and roasty stout. 5.5% ABV 30 IBUs
- Angry Orchard Rose Cider, this blush-colored pink cider is made with a combination of hibiscus and fresh juice from rare red flesh apples that are sourced from France, along with Gala, Fuji, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious and Granny Smith apples. The rosé cider has a floral aroma with a forward apple taste, light tannins and a bright apple finish — similar to a refreshing semi-dry wine. 5.5% ABV
- Bud Light, brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.
- Yards Brewing Co. Philadelphia Pale Ale, dry-hopped with an abundance of distinctive Simcoe hops, this straw-colored pale ale is more drinkable than bitter, more aromatic than aggressive. Philly Pale Ale, as it’s better known, is crisp, hoppy and bursting with citrus.