Draft pints are $5.50 plus tax. Half pints are $3.50 plus tax. Evolution Lot #6 Double IPA & Ommegang Hennepin Farmhouse Ale are $6.50 (10oz.) plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints, Lot #6 Double IPA and Hennepin).
- Boulevard American Kolsch Golden Ale – With a light to lingering mouthfeel, American Kolsch delivers a honey-like malt sweetness that gives way to a crisp clean finish with a touch of lingering citrus/herbal hop flavor. 4.7% ABV 18 IBUs
- Stone IPA – This golden beauty explodes with citrusy, piney hop flavors and aromas, all perfectly balanced by a subtle malt character. This crisp, extra hoppy brew is hugely refreshing on a hot day. 6.9% ABV 71 IBUs
- Smuttynose Robust Porter – Chocolate and espresso notes engulf the tongue along with hints of ash and toasted brown sugar that linger toward the finish in creamy entanglement. 6.2% ABV 60 IBUs
- Abita’s Purple Haze – A lager brewed with real raspberries. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste, and a subtle purple color and haze. 4.2% ABV 13 IBUs
- Evolution Craft Brewing Lot #6 Double IPA – Loaded with tropical fruit and citrus notes, this Double IPA has an assertive bitterness and big hop flavor and aroma. 8.5% ABV 75 IBUs
- Ommegang Brewery Hennepin – Pouring a bright golden color with a spicy-sweet balance of orange peel, sweet malt, hops and ginger, this farmhouse ale makes way for a dry finish with a slight bite of ginger. 7.7% ABV 24 IBUs
- Bud Light, brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.
- Yards Brewing Co. Philadelphia Pale Ale, dry-hopped with an abundance of distinctive Simcoe hops, this straw-colored pale ale is more drinkable than bitter, more aromatic than aggressive. Philly Pale Ale, as it’s better known, is crisp, hoppy and bursting with citrus.