Draft pints are $5.50 plus tax. Half pints are $3.50 plus tax. Victory Mighty Things Imperial IPA & Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale are $6.50 (10oz.) plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints, Mighty Things Imperial IPA and Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale).
- Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils, a hand crafted version of the great Pilsner beers of Bavaria and Bohemia. 4.7% ABV 33 IBUs
- Bell’s Two Hearted Ale, bursting with hop aromas ranging from pine to grapefruit, this American-style IPA is perfectly balanced with a malt backbone that combines the signature fruity aromas of Bell’s house yeast 7% ABV 55IBUs
- DC Brau’s Penn Quarter Porter, the roasted scent of baker’s chocolate and a hint of coffee offer a welcoming aroma to the dark depths of this robust porter as it tiptoes the line between porter and stout. 5.5% ABV 12 IBUs
- Abita’s Purple Haze, a lager brewed with real raspberries. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste, and a subtle purple color and haze. 4.2% ABV 13 IBUs
- Victory Mighty Things Imperial IPA, a daringly dry-hopped IPA with loads of mighty whole flower American hops. Pours a hazy dark yellow. Huge dank tropical aromatics. The body is luscious with a minor amount of biscuit malt that backs an otherwise huge hop-load. 8.3% ABV 70 IBUs
- Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, beginning with a big surge of fruity aromatics and grapefruit-hoppy notes, the flavor of this complex, straw-colored Belgian-style ale tappers off to a peppery, dry finish. 8.5% 38 IBUs
- Bud Light, brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.
- Yards Brewing Co. Philadelphia Pale Ale, dry-hopped with an abundance of distinctive Simcoe hops, this straw-colored pale ale is more drinkable than bitter, more aromatic than aggressive. Philly Pale Ale, as it’s better known, is crisp, hoppy and bursting with citrus.