All draft pints are $5.05 plus tax. Half pints are $3.00 plus tax. Bottled beers are $4.36 plus tax. National Bohemian is $3.99 plus tax.
Join us for happy hour from 11am to 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday — $1 off any beer or glass of wine (excludes half pints).
- Brooklyn Lager, amber gold in color with a firm malt center supported by refreshing bitterness and a floral hop aroma. Caramel malts show in the finish. 5.2% ABV 30 IBUs
- Franklins Nude Eel IPA, a well-rounded, highly drinkable IPA crafted exclusively for The New Deal Cafe by Franklins Brewery in Hyattsville, MD. 6.5% ABV 60IBUs
- Smuttynose Robust Porter, a smooth and very drinkable beer characterized by its well-balanced malt and hops, plus subtle notes of coffee and chocolate. 6.2% ABV 60 IBUs
- Bold Rock Pear Cider, a unique blend of New Zealand pears and Blue Ridge apples come together in this light, golden pear cider. Hints of tannins followed by a pleasant sweetness gives this cider balance and body. 4.6% ABV
- Corona, a pale lager.
- National Bohemian, a medium-bodied, Bohemian-style pale lager.
- Stella Artois, a Belgian lager.
- Guinness Draught, perfect balance of bitter and sweet with malt and roast characters.
- Bold Rock Virginia Draft Apple Cider, an amber cider crafted from local Blue Ridge apples. Naturally gluten-free!
- Blue Moon Belgian White,an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
- Not Your Father’s Ginger Ale, a hard soda with a high intensity of ginger and lemon, a tinge of black currant, and a light sweetened flavor with woody attributes.
- Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free American Pale Ale.