Monday-Thursday: 8am – 9pm Friday-Saturday: 8am – midnight Sunday: 9am – 9pm
Reservations are strongly recommended for nights with live music. Call (301) 474-5642 to reserve a table.
Directions to the New Deal Cafe113 Centerway
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Get directions from Google Maps.
From the Capital Beltway (495)
- Take Kenilworth Avenue (exit 23 – MD Route 201) north.
- Turn right on Crescent Road.
- Follow Crescent Road for 1 mile into Old Greenbelt until you reach Roosevelt Center (2nd stop sign).
- Turn right on Centerway into Roosevelt Center.
From Greenbelt Road (MD 193)
- Turn left on Southway into Historic Greenbelt.
- Go through one traffic light and 2 stop signs into Roosevelt Center.
From the Greenbelt Metro Station
- Metrobus routes G12 and G14 as well as TheBus route 11 run between Greenbelt Metrorail Station and the bus stops on Crescent Road at Gardenway.
- Routes G12 and G14 run 7 days a week and route 11 runs on weekdays.
Parking is free! The center section of the parking lot has two-hour spaces. If the lot is full, more parking can found by following the parking lot around the back of Roosevelt Center. The New Deal Cafe is the middle of Roosevelt Center, across from the historic movie theater.
You must be logged in to post a comment.