Board: Bill Wilkerson, Michael Hartman, Ed James
General Manager: Terri Rutledge
Bar Manager: Amethyst Dwyer
Audit Committee: Dorian Winterfeld, Amina Khalifa
Excused: Don Comis, Ray Stevens
Visitors: Maria Silvia Miller, Ed Hickey, Ronnie Scotkin, Alan Zamdreny
Michael called the meeting to order at 6:35 pm
- Approval of Minutes – Bill will send the draft minutes to the board for review.
- Members and Visitors – Ed Hickey reported on his hosting experience. Maria Silvia Miller suggested membership cards to allow members to listen to music without ordering food.
- A/C Improvements – Terri reported that she has now received a third A/C estimate. The board will meet as soon as a written estimate is received.
- Stage Lights – Amethyst requested the board’s approval of the project.
MOTION: The board approves the project in order to allow FONDCA to consider funding the project.
MOVE: Bill SECOND: Ed PASSES: 3-0
- Projector Screen – A ‘pull-down’ style projector screen has been proposed with funding to be split between “Meal & Reel” and FONDCA.
MOTION: The board approves the projector screen project in order to allow FONDCA to consider funding the project./p>
MOVE: Michael SECOND: Bill PASSES: 3-0
- Paint Branch Unitarian Church Auction Request – The board decided to contribute a $25
gift certificate to the auction, ask the manager to contribute another $25 gift certificate,
and noted the advertising value of the auction.
- Banner for Back Window – Terri and Michael will work on a design for a sign with the NDC logo to face the inside of the cafe.
The meeting adjourned at 6:20 pm.
Bill Wilkerson, Secretary
The minutes of May 9, 2011 were approved by the board on May 23, 2011.
You must be logged in to post a comment.