Board: Terri Rutledge, Bill Wilkerson, Don Comis; Excused: Mike Stark
Audit Committee: Ed James, Dorian Winterfeld, Michael Hartman
Terri called the meeting to order at 7:18 pm.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of September 9, 2009 were approved.
- The minutes of October 21, 2009 were held for modifications to the discussion regarding appointment of a board member to a bartender position.
MOTION: For the board to fill the vacant board position using the following process:
- Board list qualifications for vacant board member position.
- Board review paid member list and identify potential candidates.
- Advertise for interested candidates in the News Review (12/3) and NDC listserve.
- Ad to mention interim term – serves until annual meeting in February 2010.
- Request that candidates submit a brief application form 9five questions).
- Board interview candidates if necessary, and make selection as soon as possible.
MOVE: Bill Wilkerson
SECOND: Don Comis
VOTE: Approved 3-0
Bar Special Features Permitted by Liquor Laws
Terri reported that the liquor board representative advised that the bar can’t give
coupons for discounted drinks or give away free drinks, but can advertise discounts or
specials. Bill stated that he will give Terri he liquor inspector’s phone number for
The information has allowed the board to approve the following bar offers for upcoming
events and marketing programs:
- Appreciation Party – No free drinks. Bar will be open.
- New Year’s Eve – No free champagne.
- Government Friendly Program – 10% off food only.
- FONDCA Fundraiser – Wednesday ½ Off Wine Bottles Offer
- Geocache – Wednesday ½ Off Wine Bottles Offer
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Bill Wilkerson, Acting Secretary