NEW DEAL CAFE
||Meeting at 7:30pm (sign in at 6:30pm)
||To discuss the Cafe’s very serious financial situation and how to allow the Cafe to
continue as our community living room and a place for our community’s arts and music.
|Motions to be discussed:
- That the Cafe close, declare bankruptcy and pay off approximately $100K in debts.
- That the Cafe create a shareholder form of ownership with a private sale of shares with
co-op members, patrons, and others to raise $150K to $200K in order to consolidate debts and
- That the Cafe sell the business to a private owner(s) in order to invest in the necessary
improvements and management.
- Some hybrid of motions two and three.
- Other possible financing and ownership options.
||Read our printable informational handout.
Copies are also available at the cafe.
By New Deal Cafe Board of Directors.